NOTICE: THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED FOR 2023. SORRY ABOUT THE INCONVENIENCE. BUT WE'LL SEE YOU IN 2024!
THERE ARE 2 OPTIONS:
Click below to go straight to the registration page
HERE'S THE SCOOP
Poverty is often generational. It becomes a cycle that can be extremely difficult to get out of. Families in poverty face a myriad of obstacles when they try to rise above their circumstances and stop the cycle.
This is why Mosaic International wants to "Reverse the Cycle" of poverty and change the future of families around the world. We don't only want to alleviate today's needs, we want to make sure that future generations have the tools they need to rise out of poverty and live a prosperous future. Together, we want to Reverse the Cycle!
This year we are raising money to support the students of Pinangbobang Elementary School in the Philippines. The students of this rural school have less than ideal learning environment in an already neglected school in their region. In the past we have helped them with a range of tangible needs including new tables and chairs for multiple grade levels. This year, we are going to send all proceeds to help them with a playground! This school currently does not have any play structures at all.
Our goal is to raise $5,000 to bless this rural school with a brand new playground.
There are two options in 2023:
(1) We're meeting in person in Wildomar, California at Cornerstone Community Church location at 9:30am. Together we'll take a family friendly bike ride around the upper parking lot (older kids are welcome to do multiple trips for extra support or just for fun). When we're done we can head to the playground and celebrate with some food and "family time" just playing and enjoying the morning. We'll also give out medals for those who were registered/paid!
(2) The Virtual Option: you (and your family) can ride your bike(s) any time on the 28th of October, any distance, and with whoever you want! You can join the family ride, challenge yourself to a longer ride, a chill ride at the beach or around your favorite park, or hit the gym (or home gym) for a stationary ride. Feel free to get together with your neighbors or church or simply be by yourself. All we ask is that you and/or your group take photos and let us know how it went!
Cost: $25 per adult and $15 per child children 14 years old and younger.
BONUS 1: Everyone who registers will receive FREE Mosaic goodies & a custom medal while supplies last!
BONUS 2: The person/family who raises the most money through their fundraising page (you can set it up after registering) will get a free trip for 4 people to the movies!
A FEW FAMILIES LEADING THE WAY...
Mosaic International's founders, Mark & Brittany Sherman, and their two girls (Zoey and Gracie) are leading the way with their third RTC ride.
Pastor Edwin & Jo Dueñas lead all of our initiatives in the Philippines, including the Dream Center(s) and of course the main connection at the elementary school where we are sending all the proceeds from this year's event!
WHERE ARE THE PROCEEDS GOING?
This year we are raising money help provide a playgRound at an elemenary school in one of the communities we partner with in the Philippines.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER.
Your business / church team can make a tangible, global impact. Below are sponsorship levels and corresponding benefits of ways we will say thank you to our audience:
Certificate of Appreciation
Social media shoutouts
All of bronze plus:
Name + logo on social media posts throughout event promotion
Shout out / placement on video promos & social media
All of silver plus:
Logo included on social media cover photos
Special thank you + logo on email marketing + RTC blog posts
Mark will give you shoutouts + tag on race day updates
Zoom call with one of our partners overseas
In addition to helping Mosaic International further our mission, here are 5 reasons to take the sponsorship challenge that will benefit you:
(1) Mosaic International is a registered 501c3 nonprofit organization. Your donation is tax deductible.
(2) Approximately 84% of Americans ages 21-35 consider companies’ commitments to social issues when deciding where to work.
(3) Giving back appeals to your customers. An estimated 91% of consumers are likely to switch brands to one associated with a good cause.
(4) We encourage your team to participate in this event! Those who exercise together, build morale together. Those who have a goal will perform more consistently and be more productive.
(5) We'll share your name associated with our cause which will lead to increased brand visibility, lead generation, and goodwill associated with your name.
We are also looking for sponsors to help with prizes. If you would like to donate a prize, or have any other creative ideas, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Is there an in person option this year? If so, where?While not mandatory, YES we are offering an in person option here in Southern California! Meet at Cornerstone Community Church in Wildomar at 9:30am in the upper parking lot.
Do I have to ride a certain amount of miles?No. There are options for higher mile rides, but just a short ride around the neighborhood works too! Our in person option at Cornerstone will consist of an easy circular ride in a flat, safe parking lot.
Did I hear something about this being a costume party?Absolutely! Not required at all so no pressure if you don't have a costume, but we wanted to have some fun this year and let the kids show off their costumes before Halloween. For those who do celebrate halloween, this event will be a fun alternative for your family to still dress up and play with other kids.
Will there be prizes?Whoever raises the most money (for the cause to help the children of the Philippines) will receive a fun Family package (for 4) to the movies.
Do I have to show proof that I actually rode my bike on the day of the event?No proof necessary.
I don't have a bike. Can I still participate in some way?If you don't have a bike, that is ok. You can use a scooter or roller skates as well! Feel free to consider giving a donation at https://www.mosaicinternational.org/donate, sponsor someone's ride, or help us raise awareness by sharing on social media. You can also use a stationary bike at your home or gym.
Is Mosaic International a nonprofit?Yes, we are a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and proceeds go toward benefitting impoverished communities in developing nations.
Can I donate more to Mosaic than the entry fee?Yes! You can sign up with your registration to do additional fundraising, although it is not required. In addition, you can make donations directly at https://www.mosaicinternational.org/donate.
How do I report how many miles I/we rode? Is that required?It is not required, but if you want to report your mileage and time you can do so by emailing email@example.com and/or tagging Mosaic on social media and using the hashtag #reversethecycleride.
How do I stay connected with Mosaic International after RTC?Great question! We would love for you to sign up for regular updates (free) at https://www.mosaicinternational.org/subscribe or join The Circle as a monthly donor where you'll make an impact month after month: https://www.mosaicinternational.org/thecircle
Can my business be a corporate sponsor?Yes! Call or text 719-208-6463 and let's talk.